RE: Debian-goodies package error

Hi Dom,

>> The "No space left on drive" is the wrong symptom, there is plenty of space on all partitions.
>>
>> # df
>> Filesystem           1K-blocks      Used Available Use% Mounted on
>> /dev/mapper/linbobo-root
>>                         2064208   2064208         0 100% /
>
> Is not that line a dead giveaway? Your / partition is full.

How did I miss that? Ok, found the cause, a test script that created a log file but that should not have been running anymore.

# aptitude install debian-goodies
  dctrl-tools{a}
The following partially installed packages will be configured:
  curl debian-goodies libcurl3 libssh2-1
[....]

Current status: 0 broken [-1].
#