Re: Logging ISP Download Speed.

I have a little off-this-thread questions.

Once I used the wget to download one file from debian repository, on
another terminal I with to use the wget to get another file at the same
time from the same repository.

I was discouraged to do that, and was also told that, two wget
downloading would deduce the downloading speed, I should have waited one
finished before download another one.

It's happened two years ago, but I still remembered that suggestions.
Even later in my life I still download two or more at the same time.

Here my question is that, is it true that open two wget will affect the
downloading speed? better one by one, just suspect it.

Thanks,