Re: Unable to install or uninstall hptraidconf RAID command-line mgmt util for RocketRaid 622

>>I am trying to install the command-line RAID management utility available at HighPoint-Tech's website: http://highpoint-tech.com/BIOS_Driver/page/rr622_U.htm

I know this is an old thread but I have been banging my head against the wall for the last half hour on this and thought I would share what I found. The problem with Highpoint's scripts are that they edited them with a DOS editor, the extra linefeeds cause the shell to choke on the post/pre scripts. Clearly, they never actually installed their own software from their packages.

-- Chris Perry