DRBD resource separate

Hi all,
I have four disk arrays (raid 5) that each of which is 1.8TB and consisting of 12 disk volumes. I will use DRDB with OCFS2. I want to separate the to use as volumes but I think so it might cause high CPU usage if each "resource" contains a volume.
I don't want to have to synchronize my all volumes by DRDB when, for example, my first server crashes and starts up again or if there be a disk problem on runtime.
So should I insert all volumes of each disk into the same resource in the configuration file or not?

For example,

resource disk1{
  volume 0{ disk /dev/sdb1 } #200gb
  volume 1{ disk /dev/sdb2 } #200gb