Re: Tools to retrieve images from dead hard drive and/or deleted partitions

On Friday 28 December 2012 18:26:08 Osamu Aoki wrote:
> PS: I am not recommending to mount nor work on the original data disk.

Several people have said that Osamu, including me - even if less eruditely
than you.  But the difficulty is that the problem disk does not belong to the
OP, but to a friend.  And the OP is reluctant (understandably!) to buy a
large HDD just to rescue his friend's data.

Though he could perhaps persuade the friend to buy one if he wants his data
rescued. ;-)

Lisi