Re: Preseeding - keyboard-configuration issue

Brian wrote:
>    auto url=file://mnt/,/preseed.cfg
> loaded by expanding file://mnt/,/preseed.cfg.
>    auto=true url=file://mnt/,/preseed.cfg

I think there is a typo in the above.  To perhaps save some grief for
someone reading the archives later I believe all of the above "/,/"
uses should have said "/./".  That comma slipped in where it should be
a dot.  And so readers don't need to search for it:

  http://www.debian.org/releases/stable/i386/apbs02.html.en

  The /./ bit is used to indicate a root, relative to which subsequent
  paths can be anchored (for use in preseed/include and
  preseed/run).  This allows files to be specified either as full URLs,
  paths starting with / that are thus anchored, or even paths relative
  to the location where the last preseed file was found.  This can be
  used to construct more portable scripts where an entire hierarchy of
  scripts can be moved to a new location without breaking it, for
  example copying the files onto a USB stick when they started out on
  a web server.

Bob