Mail in php by postfix in chroot env

Hello,
I use php-fpm + nginx + mariadb on Debian wheezy x64  I decided to chroot php using build-in chroot feature. After changes in nginx vhost conf and php db conf (from localhost to IP for mysql) php and mysql works fine (I can connect to database, use phpmyadmin etc.), but I can't send emails.
I use postifx and after read some articles I know that is because chroot. Tried to copy libs/postfix to chroot dir, but without results. Any ideas?

Best regards,
Lukasz