Re: Captchas?

Le 20.12.2012 00:00, Brad Alexander a écrit :
I'm having an issue with seeing captchas. On my home system (sid), I
can't see them in iceweasel, but on my work laptop, I can't see them
on either iceweasel or midori. I thought it might be adblock, but when
I checked the page, the captcha site (google, iirc) wasn't blocked.

Anyone know what would make captcha not work?

Thanks,
--b

You can not see them... can not see the image at all?
It might be related to images, maybe you blocked images on some websites? You could try with another browser like uzbl, but since you already tried with 2 others... anyway, if you want to try (it might work, uzbl is really minimalist), install it, and use the key "o" to be able to write the URL where the captcha is (or to go on google and find a link, of course).

That's problem sounds very weird!