Re: Outrageous Xenophobia. Was: Outrageous sexism. Was: Re: Mail client, threads, etc...

On Tue, 2012-11-27 at 14:44 +1100, Zenaan Harkness wrote:
> Your intent is seen by those who can read. That is all that matters.

I don't worry that e.g. the Mossard will google and then kill me ;) or
the German prosecution and then they will sue me ;). But an employer
might google and then read

"Ralf Mardorf wrote:"

Followed by words I didn't wrote. Statehood of Israel is untouchable in
Germany. I fight for human rights and it doesn't matter if something is
true or untrue you write about Israel. If you want to change the
situation for human rights in Palestine, you can't write what the other
one has written and I don't like that the bad quotation create the
impression, that I've written those words.

Regards,
Ralf