Wheezy Driver for Intel RMS25CB080 RAID Controller

Anyone have any luck getting this family of new Intel RAID drivers working in Debian Wheezy?

It uses the LSI raid controller:
LSI Logic / Symbios Logic MegaRAID SAS 2208 [Thunderbolt]

But the wheezy kernel's stock megaraid_sas driver does not seem to support this card.

I've downloaded the drivers from Intel, but they were written for the 2.6 kernel version
and for redhat and suse, not Debian or Ubuntu. So far I haven't gotten them to build in wheezy.

Intel raid card page:
http://www.intel.com/p/en_US/support/highlights/server/irm-rms25cb080

Thanks,
Chris