Re: Evolution: A warning about mbox data corruptions

On Wed, 2012-10-17 at 13:11 +0200, Christoph Anton Mitterer wrote:
> Moreover, this fits so perfectly in the general philosophy problems
> GNOME and especially also Evolution have... these guys really need to
> be slapped IMHO to wake up and reconsider their way of doing things

I switched from GNOME2 to Xfce4 ;). The only data losses I experienced
were not too dramatically and caused by bad hardware or by myself
*knocking on wood*. Fortunately you didn't lost your mails, "just" some
might be really unreadable, regarding to the broken quotations.

Regards,
Ralf