Wally Lepore

Please, everyone, could _everybody_ stop sending Wally Lepore messages to my
npersonal inbox.  It is becoming a real nuisance.  I keep list separately for
a reason.

I realise that you may need to be sure to eliminate my name from the list if
you want to "reply all", but if we can break this cycle I am sure that I will
not be the only one to benefit.

I would have thought, in fact, that "reply list" is to be preferred anyway.
The Debian Code of Conduct says only to send a copy to an individual if it is
expressly requested.

Thank you,
Lisi