Re: /var/spool/mail ?

25.09.2012 11:47, Hadi Motamedi:

> On my server , the /var/spool/mail/root is getting very big in size. To free up more space, can you please let me know how can I solve the problem ?
> Thank you

Probably the best way to solve the problem is to find out what the
*real* problem is. I. e. if root's mail file gets big, then it's
probably because root gets a lot of mail and you should check why this
is the case.
Once you have done this and corrected the problem(s) that caused the
mail flood, it might be a good idea to redirect root's mail to an
account you actually monitor.

--
Regards
  mks