Re: [OT] Grub2: grub.cfg for live Knoppix running from USB-card

On Tue, Sep 18, 2012 at 11:45 AM, T Elcor <telcor@yahoo.com> wrote:
> From: Tom H <tomh0665@gmail.com>
>>
>> Don't you think that you;e more likely to find Knoppix users on a
>> Knoppix list like debian-knoppix or in a Knoppix Forum like
>> http://knoppix.net/forum/ ?
>
> I think you're right, of course. I simply don't have an account
> there and was hoping maybe I could solve this little problem
> without creating new accounts (already have too many).

There'll hopefully be someone here who'll know and reply but it seems
too specific to Knoppix to expect an answer here. (I understand your
account problem though!).

Looking at the url that you posted earlier, I assume that you've
already tried a straight transposition of the grub1 stanza into a
grub2 one:

menuentry "Knoppix" {
linux /boot/isolinux/linux ramdisk_size=100000 init=/etc/init lang=us
apm=power-off vga=791 initrd=minirt.gz nomce quiet BOOT_IMAGE=knoppix
initrd /boot/isolinux/minirt.gz
}