Re: Installation

Andrei POPESCU <andreimpopescu@gmail.com> writes:

> All that information is included in the refrigerators documentation, but
> how do you find out about these before buying and taking your fridge
> home? You ask the dealer or ask them to let you read the manual *in
> advance* ;)

That isn't really an option when you bought refrigerator parts and built
your refrigerator from them.  You'd have to write the manual yourself,
but you can't do that before the fridge you're writing it for is
working.

Perhaps that's one of the reasons why car assembly kits have a rather
small market share: Too many people are stuck in their fridges, some
don't have a car to go to places that sell refrigerators in order to
read manuals; the rest isn't the kind of people who would read, with
their steering wheels remaining in default positions.

We must be really insane to be any different.

--
Debian testing amd64