Re: What is playing videos in web browsers?

On 9/15/2012 11:48 PM, lee wrote:
How do I get h.264 support in seamonkey?

It will probably happen eventually, but h.264 has patents, so it may not happen soon. You can always add it yourself through a plugin. But you may have to *write* the plugin yourself, and it may not be legal in some jurisdictions.

There is a lot of churn about this topic, so my understanding may be out of date. They could decide to to add it at any time. Patience.