Re: No sound when attempting to play an audio CD

On Wed, Sep 12, 2012 at 09:36:08AM +0300, Andrei POPESCU wrote:
> I have experimented with pulseaudio to reroute audio to a different
> machine via the network, but the setup seemed too complicated and
> fragile for me so I just use the laptop's speakers for the occasional
> youtube video or so.

mpd and mpc no good? I see mpd only suggests pulseaudio.

Disclaimer: I haven't personally tried mpd over a network, but I will
eventually be looking at it.

There is also rplay-server and rplay-client, but again, see the
Disclaimer.

oppressing." --- Malcolm X