LXC container shutdowns master host

Hi all,

I am using LXC containers to run isolated Debian instances. When I enter the container (via lxc-console command) and issue shutdown command inside the container -- master host goes down. It happens if I issue "shutdown -r", "shutdown -h" or just "shutdown" commands.

It happens not every time -- in some cases behavior is correct: shutdown command doesn't affect master host and container just goes down.

Where can be a problem? Thanks in advance!

--
Regards,
    Andrew Kulikov.