Re: boot freeze when wifi is not in the same state than before hibernation

On Thu, 06 Sep 2012 12:13:55 +0200, berenger.morel wrote:

> When I change the state of wifi between a #pm-hibernate and a power on,
> my computer freeze.
>
> Is there is a way to avoid that freeze?

If you have determined the problem happens when wireless driver thaws
from hibernation, you can instruct your wifi card to do not hibernate.
But that's a workaround, I would be more interested in solving the
underlying problem :-)

Greetings,

--
Camaleón