Is redeclipse really non-free?

Hey there everybody, this is my first time posting to Debian mailing lists, so hopefully I'm posting this to the correct one.

Can anybody explain why redeclipse is in contrib and redeclipse-data is in non-free? From what I know, redeclipse-data isn't non-free (uses licenses like CC-BY, CC-BY-SA and OFL), so why is it in non-free? Is it being in non-free a mistake?

I'm asking because, while I don't use Debian for the most part, I use a distribution that was originally based off of Debian, that are fully free software (Trisquel which is based off of Ubuntu, which is based off of Debian). On top of this, I also use Parabola, a free software version of Arch Linux. I discovered Red Eclipse and installed it on my Parabola box from the AUR (after checking both the game and content licenses to make sure they were free), and now I'm just really thrown off.

Basically what I'm asking is, can somebody help me confirm that redeclipse-data is actually non-free? If so, what's making it non-free?

Regards,
Miga