Re: [SOLVED] alsa-base breaks linux-sound-base

On Thu, 23 Aug 2012 08:10:01 +0200
Charles Kroeger <ckrogrr@frankensteinface.com> wrote:

> Joe <joe@jretrading.com> wrote:
>
> > Has a mixer volume level been reset, the wrong sound card selected,
>
> No, the mixer hasn't been changed and I only have the one sound card

Every good fidgeter deserves favor..

By messing with the keyboard controls of the ALSA Mixer certain things were brought
into being I can only suppose. Sound came back after adding volume to Analog Input
Monitor and Aux ?? After I removed the volume bars from these necessary things the
sound remained..I can only assume I 'unmuted' something, not sure what but WHAMMO

--
CK