[OT] Re: New Mainboard.

On Tue, 21 Aug 2012 04:56:58 -0700, Weaver wrote:

> I have decided on buying one of these:
>
> http://shop.amd.com/us/All/Detail/Processor/HDZ555WFGMBOX?SearchFacets=category%3AProcessor
>
> and, as I am going to put it into one of these:
>
> http://www.mittoni.com.au/lian-li-black-pca04-mini-tower-htpc-chassis-usb3-p-3948.html
>
> I need recommendations on Micro-ATX boards that will work in with that
> context.

(...)

I'd look for either MSI or Gigabyte boards as both brands do high quality
products. And I would also choose a solution with integrated VGA (ATI)
to keep the case as clean and organized as possible with the less cables
and cooling fans as I can (less coolers, less dust :-P). Also, I would
look for a BIOS (non UEFI) product.

Gretings,

--
Camaleón