Re: How to use reportbug

dAgeCKo wrote:
> I wanted to use reportbug to report several bugs.
> But when reportbug does not crash, it does not send the bug report
> via email.
> I configure it with standard, gtk2,

Some time ago Camaleón and I had a huge misunderstanding concerning
reportbug.  (It is in the mail archive.)  Camaleón had configured it
for gtk2 and reported it as unusable due to crashes.  I didn't even
know it had a gtk2 interface, always used the text interface, and
reported that it always worked solid for me.  But neither of us knew
the other was talking about the different mode thinking that of course
we were both using it the same way.

In summary, probably should stay away from gtk2 mode and use only the
text mode when using reportbug.

> For now, I will report bugs by email.

That always works and is a good solution too.

Bob