Re: xml editor ?

Hi,

Dňa Mon, 13 Aug 2012 02:08:07 -0700 (PDT) mike67440@yahoo.co.uk napísal:

> > Making changes with a text editor has almost blinded me...what is the
> >
> > "best" GUI editor which handles XML ??
>
> Liquid XML Editor is okay or try any in the link below;
>
> http://www.liquid-technologies.com/xml-editor.aspx
>
> http://www.xml-editor.info

I think, that original question was about XML editor from Debian's repo.
This my think is here, because here is the d-u ML :-)

I never used any XML editor (i don't need it yet), then sorry, that i
cannot share my experiences. But i don't forget yet, how confused was i
when some one recommend me to use "some editor" and here are a lot of
editors! Which to use???

But your question give me impulse to take look in the APT system, because
it seems that i will need one, then try this to find one:

LANG=C aptitude search ~d"xml.*editor"

For me it returns 20 packages, from which the 3 seems to be editors.

regards

--
Slavko
http://slavino.sk