tsclient

Hi,

Before I have the tsclient installed in wheezy,

one thing pretty weird, I can access one remote machine without problem,
but for another, similar one always report the access of session is
denied, which has no problem in accessing from other computer.

So I purge it and decide to re-install.

Now started to realize that there in no tsclient for wheezy,
and quite interesting is that

for squeeze it's 0.150-4
for sid one it's 0.150-2

I don't know which one is better for wheezy one, and can't find the bug
report in the debian package tracking system.

Thanks ahead for your suggestions, or are there some alternative one?
like tsclient.

Best regards,