Re: could not grab your keyboard

On Friday 10,August,2012 09:53 PM, lina wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I met following problem:
>
> "Could not grab your keyboard.
> A malicious client may be eavesdropping on your
> session or you may just clicked a menu or some
> application decided to get focused. Try again"
>
> It has never happened before. It's my first time met above problem. When
> I use wireless.
>
> Are there some potential danger? Before the keyboard just no reaction.
>
> now it has no problem.
>
> Thanks with best regards,

I used the "Terminal server client" at that time.

With the following package I updated today:

binfmt-support
comerr-dev
consolekit
desktop-base
desktop-file-utils
doc-base
e2fslibs
e2fsprogs
fontconfig
fonts-opensymbol
gnome-icon-theme
gnome-menus
hicolor-icon-theme
initramfs-tools
install-info
libck-connector0
libck-connector-dev
libcomerr2
libglib2.0-0
libss2
man-db
menu
mime-support
python-uno
shared-mime-info
ttf-opensymbol
uno-libs3
ure

But I don't know which one is the culprit?

Thanks ahead, sorry I don't know which info. is the most relevant here,
so just providing something I could think of so far.

Best regards,