Re: [OT] Will upcoming Debian 8 release default to XFCE for the CD media?

Darac writes:
> My numbers seem a little suspect there.

All popcon numbers are much more than a little suspect.

But it doesn't matter.  Gnome _does not fit_.  I realize that most users
break out into a sweat at the thought of dealing with anything but
pointies and clickies and so there must be a default DE, but is
selecting the one of your choice after inserting the second CD that
onerous?
--
John Hasler