Missing rtl_nic/rtl8105e-1.fw

While I was installing I got an error message about some missing
firmware. Sadly, this happens to be the firmware for my WLAN card. I
had to skip the setup of the network because of this.

So the first step is getting the firmware for the WLAN card. I've seen
a couple of suggestions for this. Either
$ apt-get install firmware-realtek
or
$ apt-get install linux-firmware-nonfree

Actually, neither of those work because the packages aren't in the
debian-6.0.5-amd64-DVD-1.iso (and hence not on the DVD I burned).
Obviously I can't use the network at this point, so I'm stuck with
getting it off a CD or DVD. I'm guessing one or both packages are in
one of the other isos? How can I find out which one(s)? Is there a
way of installing the package without downloading a whole new .iso?

The next step will be getting the networking side up and running. How
will I have to go about configuring things once I'veinstalled the .fw?
I do have an old copy of the O'Reilly "Running Linux"(from 1996...).
Is everything there still valid? That is, edit rc.inet1 and rc.inet2,
and /etc/hosts, /etc/networks, /etc/host.conf and /etc/resolv.conf?

TIA,
Gary