Re: Thread supplicate

On Saturday 28 July 2012 04:32:34 Srdja Micic wrote:
> Hi, when I was about 16 I made an thread on your site, a rather bad one,
> with lots of question and exclamation marks etc., with my real name. Every
> time somebody googles me, that thread shows up. Is there any possiblity
> that you could erase that thread. It would really mean a lot to me in
> terms of future employment.

[thread snipped]

The Internet (and the Web) are quite unforgiving and rather retentive.
If you contribute to an open software project and/or to helping others out by
answering their questions seriously, than the thread in question will over
time become more and more insignificant for prospective employers.
Helping a software project does not necessaraily involve programming or
packaging. You might want to translate, proofread or do testing.
You seem to be proficient in English and translating into your mothertongue
might help to bolster your reputation and support other users at the same
time.

Kind regards
Eike