Re: SD slot read card failed.

@ lina
> I just don't want to waste the slot, if it can be used.

I'm thinking your slot only supports SD & not SDHC cards.

I have an early netbook that will only read 1gb or 2gb SD cards, & a
more recent netbook that reads SDHC 8gb cards perfectly.
However, if I use a converter, I can read & write to my 8gb cards.

So, if you want to use it, use a SD to USB stick type converter, that
way it works just like plugging in a pendrive

(I have no idea if any work with SDXC cards.)

HTH
--
Sent from FOSS (Free Open Source Software)
Debian GNU/Linux