Re: Suspend to RAM fails in Debian Wheezy 64 bits

> > I have similar experience, except that it do not fails always. My first inspection - it can be USB key related, without plugged them, all works as expected, but i am not sure yet.
> >
> I have the same behaviour since kernel 3.5-rc7, which I use, because of
> ivy-bridge-graphics i3000.
> besides that, it's a wheezy amd64-machine.
> and the USB-thing: haven't traced that, but during rc1 up to rc7, on
> some kernels my external USB-keyb. (apple alu/iso) did work, on some not.

It seems to be something different from the bug I was talking about: I
have no USB key connected.

Did you try to check your key for badblocks and look at dmesg upon
insertion? I am not sure just any key could crash your box like this …
must be faulty in some way.
(I am *not* saying that crashing your box on faulty USB key insertion is
a normal behaviour, but a particular key which works when it feels like
it is suspicious)

Regards,
Gaël