Dynamic DNS updater recomendation?

I need to be able to have afraid.org; a free dns server system, checked
and updated with the IP address from my DHCP leased router provided by
Verizon Fios. I have looked at several of these & have installed a
couple. ddclient works flawlessly with DynDns.com but not with
afraid.org 'out of the box. It seems very easy to setup for dyn.com,
however I can not locate any info on adapting it to afraid.org. I'm
trying to stay with Debian stable as this is for running a server
connected to afraid.org. Any tips for a workable solution is
appreciated, even how to configure one of the auto updaters in Debian.
Inadyn looks promising but instructions are sketchy.
Thanks!
frosty