Re: What commands do I need to remove all vestiges of X + Bumblebee from my Squeeze installation?

Thanks, I'll try the Purge option.

However, there is a slight difficulty because I don't know what packages X has installed... there are many xserver-xorg-* packages I can't track down - will it be okay if I do a regex remove (something like `aptitude purge xserver-*`, for example)?

Also, Bumblebee was not installed via Aptitude, and even after following the instructions to uninstall it won't go away... I can understand if it's not possible to help me with this info, no problem...