Re: OT: Web based newsreader suggestion?

--- On Fri, 7/13/12, Dom <toyer@rpdom.net> wrote:

> Before I subscribed to this list, I used to read it using
> Icedove as a newsreader (I still do for some other groups).

Perhaps I should clarify that by web-based I mean browser-based. Preferably, the server would group all messages related to a thread and present them all on one page in an easy to read, consistent manner. GMANE ( http://blog.gmane.org/gmane.linux.debian.user ) does it almost right but perhaps there's something better.

Thanks