installation with UEFI

Hi

Does any of you have some knowledge on how to install Debian testing
with UEFI?

I looked via search function of the web sites in

- debian.org
- wiki.debian.org

with 0 hits. I found some links that described the howto, but they seem
outdated:

- install via MBR and grub-pc (works)
- install grub-efi-amd64 (works)
- install grub on /dev/sda (works with efivars errors as expected)

The thing that didn't work out for me was the final copying of the
created .efi file to /boot/efi/efi/bootx64.efi. My UEFI mobo doesn't
find the entry and I end up with a non-booting installation.

Well knowing that this could start a flame which I don't intend to do:
Any *buntu installer of 12.04 comes with full UEFI support and works
like a charm. But I want Debian. And yes, doing it the MBR way would be
a possible fallback, but it's about going for the future. ;-)

Thanks for any insights on this.

ändu