Re: Evernote message

Lisi writes:
> Who is it that is landing us with these?

	I don't know, but an automated message went to me from
whatever this is responding to a message I sent to the list
yesterday and I suspect it is somebody's mailer that is on the
fritz. It could be a full mailbox which was mentioned in this
message but it is definitely misconfigured as mailers should
never send error messages to a mailing list. Mailing list
software is often-times set to recognize error messages and
ignore them, but sometimes one gets through.

Martin McCormick