Re: backported libreoffice minus its autospellcheck

Yes I do have myspell installed ;- ....... locate myspell
/usr/lib/enchant/libenchant_myspell.so
/usr/share/myspell
/usr/share/myspell/dicts
/usr/share/myspell/infos
/usr/share/myspell/dicts/DicOOo.sxw
/usr/share/myspell/dicts/en-US.aff
/usr/share/myspell/dicts/en-US.dic
/usr/share/myspell/dicts/en_US.aff
/usr/share/myspell/dicts/en_US.dic
/usr/share/myspell/infos/ooo
/usr/share/myspell/infos/ooo/hunspell-en-us
/var/lib/dpkg/info/myspell-en-gb.list
/var/lib/dpkg/info/myspell-en-gb.postrm
/var/lib/dpkg/info/myspell-en-us.list
/var/lib/dpkg/info/myspell-en-us.postrm

>From which can be see that I have an english -GB list but no
dictionary, and searching the web I cant find a specific Gb
dictionary, do you know of one please?

Yes the autocheck button is ticked, but its still only working
intermittently, not all the time unfortunately.

Thanks
Sharon.