[Feedback needed] Support for ISDN passive fax cards

Hello,

I am considering in adding a couple of PCI based Eicon Diva 2.02
"passive" cards on a system running hylafax server. The fax server is now
using a couple of external RS-232 modems that work like a charm but as I
have a pair of unused ISDN cards I'm consider in adding them to the
current setup to enhance the installation.

Before jumping in, I would like to get some feedback mainly on the
current support status (and what could be expected in a future) for these
devices in Debian, because the last documentation I've read on these
cards (it was 8 years ago) pointed me to:

- HiSax (as the needed driver for managing the cards)
- CAPI Suite, CAPI4Hylafax... (as the "glue" to get faxing facilities
over ISDN lines)

But now I see that HiSax has been deprecated in favor of mISDN and I
wonder what's the current status of this driver in Debian, what kind of
devices are supported and what are your average experience in using ISDN
passive cards with Hylafax.

This is a European ISDN, meaning a BRI (S/T) deployment and I'm only
planning using it for faxing, I mean, no dial-up capabilities are needed.

Anything you can share on this will be appreciated :-)

Greetings,

--
Camaleón