Re: gpg/pgp noise

On Tue, May 08, 2012 at 04:21:38PM +0300, Mika Suomalainen wrote:

> 08.05.2012 16:16, Indulekha kirjoitti:
> > I think they've come a long way in mediactions to address paranoia
> > these last few years... Seriously, why the devil would anyone want
> > to spoof your email?! What are you, Black Ops?
>
> If I recall correctly, Bob has told that his email address has been
> spoofed to this list and he signs everything what he sends (as far as
> I can see).
> I don't see any reason why anyone would want to spoof emails of
> subscribers of this list, but this can happen and has happened at
> least once.

Yes well, that still falls into the neuroses category AFAIC.
Big deal, a spoofed email. Unless you're a terrorist or gov't
agent using steganography to pass secret messages, what
difference does it really make?

And on top of it, everyone else on the list gets held hostage
and is forced to jump through so many hoopes just to avoid being
inconvenienced.

So rude...
You must be from up north, LOL!

--