Re: Iceweasel mess with this mailing list (Solved)

Sorry about the Iceweasel. Yes I meant Icedove. I was mucking around with the settings and ran across "Display Attachments Inline" under the View menu. I checked it and the problem went away. I'm not sure why this should make such a difference but it does. The package now works as it should. The main index shows in the normal window and the individual messages show in the bottom window as attachments. Before the email looked like attachments to attachments.

Gary R,