Re: Hotkeys Samsung nc10

On Tue, 17 Apr 2012 22:10:39 +0100, g byers wrote:

> Hi This may be an old problem but the hotkeys for brightness do not work
> on the samsung nc10 is there a fix for this?

Is the hotkey operative (I mean, working) before the OS starts (e.g.,
right after reaching the BIOS screen)?

What Debian/kernel version are you using?

This is usually controlled by udev rules... mmm, wait, there was a
similar bug report for another Samsung laptop:

Maybe you can find something useful for your issue there.

Greetings,

--
Camaleón