cryptdisks + lvm2 + keyfiles boot/init issues

Hi,

I recently took one of my machines up to Squeeze and found it no longer successfully boots (failing at disk check). It appears to be related to the order in which services are started. I'm hoping that someone here with more experience in the new rc system can offer a suggestion for how to alleviate this issue:

The block devices are stacked as follows:

sda1 -> boot
sda2 -> crypto (passphrase) -> lvm2
sdb1 -> crypto (keyfile on sda2 lvm volume) -> lvm2
sdc1 -> crypto (keyfile on sda2 lvm volume) -> lvm2

This requires that services be (roughly) ordered:
cryptdisks-early -> lvm2 -> mount -> cryptdisks -> lvm2 -> mount

In past releases (lenny, etch), this worked seamlessly but something appears to have changed. Is there any remediation I should try?

Regards,
BK