Re: Icedove setting

On Tuesday 17,April,2012 12:25 AM, lina wrote:
On Monday 16,April,2012 11:58 PM, Panayiotis Karabassis wrote:
On 04/16/2012 06:16 PM, lina wrote:
SMTP setting
Server name: pod51003.outlook.com
Port: 587
Is TLS encryption enabled for this?

Forget to mention I can receive email in "inbox", but not those in other
folders (those emails are filitered to skip inbox.)
so the SMTP is partially correct. seems.

Thanks,

An error occurred sending mail: The mail server sent an incorrect greeting: +OK The Microsoft Exchange POP3 service is ready..

I don't know how to understand this one. is it told me that I also set POP3 partial right? but some parts wrong?

Thanks again,