Which owner and groups /etc/resolv.conf in testing?

Hello list,

although I am happy with my /etc/resolv.conf, I changed it during the years on
my laptop. At the moment it is root:root and rw-r--r--, which is ok at home
but this does not fit, when I am on the road.

When I am on the way, resolv.conf should be able to be overwritten by the
dhcp-server. What are the default settings of /etc/resolv.conf? Or should I
generally use the package "resolvconf", which is IMO setting a symlink
somehow.

Hints are welcome. Ah, and of course there are other options, like network-
manager, of course. But network-manager did not work on my system and so I am
using a selfwritten /etc/network/interfaces.

Greetings

Hans