Re: Installing Windows with Debian already installed

> I've no idea what Windows does when it installs but if it leaves the
> other partitions undisturbed you should be able to get Debian running
> and put GRUB back on the hard disk's

2nd try, hope it is better

Hi Gustavo,

in this case I am using R.I.P. (Rescue is Possible), which is a livefile-CD for
those purposes. Also you can use the debian installer CD in rescue mode as
well, but my tries did not succeed with it (just because I was not quite
experienced with it).

RIP includes a detailed manual, how to restore grub on the drive again.

Just google for RIP, it is free and open source.

Good luck!

Hans