Re: wheezy updates status question

I tried using reportbug to report the bug that on the kernel that prevents
serial ATA drives from being recognized several times and every time I did
that, I get back a reject message complaining that there's no package tag
in the body of my message.  I allowed reportbug to make its own headings
and didn't interfere with any of those yet this continues to happen.  So
in preparation for the next time I try this, what is the format for that
package tag?  I'll write it in myself.On Sun, 26 Feb 2012, Camale?n wrote:

> On Mon, 20 Feb 2012 09:15:03 -0500, Jude DaShiell wrote:
>
> > deb http://ftp.us.debian.org/debian squeeze-updates main Is put into the
> > /etc/apt/sources.list file by the installation system on espeakup
> > distribution at least so it makes sense that it would be discontinued
> > for wheezy testing.
>
> I wonder why the package adds that source for testing but if that's so
> you can open a bug report to inform the packagers :-?
>
> OTOH, "squeeze-updates" is fine for the stable flavor.
>
> Greetings,

Jude <jdashiel-at-shellworld-dot-net>