Re: wireless is disabled

On 24/02/12 13:52, lina wrote:
> On Fri, Feb 24, 2012 at 6:26 AM, Florian Kulzer
> <debian-lists@florian-kulzer.eu> wrote:
>> On Fri, Feb 24, 2012 at 00:36:02 +0800, lina wrote:
>>> Supplementary Information:

<snipped>

> How can I know enough commands to use.

A good introduction to basic management commands is "info" - it breaks
the main commands into different categories.

$ info

to learn how to use info

$ info info

If you know a command that's *similar* to what you you want to do - but
don't know the right command....."apropos" will give you a list of
related commands:-

$ apropo $command_that's_similar

> are there some hand-book (terse ones) for it? so I may recite some
> (hope not sounds so silly, might a bit though).

RUTE has already been suggested, and the built in doc viewing system has
been suggested on another occasion (doc-central and dwww)

Have you had a read through the (copious) documentation that comes with
the Debian installer?

Also:-
# apt-get install doc-linux-nonfree-html doc-linux-html

Anything written by Raphael Hertzog is good:-
http://raphaelhertzog.com/

Another excellent, though not Debian specific writer, is the Linux
gourmet writer, Marcel Gagné:-
http://cookingwithlinux.com/

NOTE: it's not really about food, but it does go well with a nice
vintage wine :-)

<snipped>

Kind regards