Re: xfce4-power-manager necessary

On 21/02/12 15:20, lina wrote:
Hi,

Is it necessary to install the xfce4-power-manager?

I mainly use AC. seldom use battery.

Today went outside, so use the battery.
install the xfce4-power-manager, xfce4-power-manager-plugins and
xfce4-power-manager-data to monitor the battery remaining.
My intuitions tell me the power percent remaining and estimate time is
not accurate.
This is interesting... what made you suspect this? As I wrote in another thread I have problems with xfce power manager reporting wrong battery power percentage, but this seems to be the same as the acpi output (which I imagine it is relying on), so that I discarded a software problem.

Lorenzo.