Fwd: Re: Windows screws up Linux's clock

Since you will not keep this in the public list I will forward your emails to it.

my 'tude' is less damaging to a group, than someone who resorts to attacks of such an immature nature who can not simply demonstrate they can even help themselves, now if you would have said if did this and this and got this error or do not grasp something stated even after I read this, then OK more info should be given and help. But you refused to show you were even reading what I stated and wanted some "patch" when its just as simple for you to actually do it on your own machine, then for me to write a patch test it then upload it to the list. That would take WAY more time as I would not just throw out some "patch" nor would I upload a batch file to the list just to help 1 person who can't follow a couple simple steps nor show they are even trying what was stated numerous times.

Also since when is trying to get someone to demonstrate they are actually trying to help themselves showing an attitude. You disregarding previous directions and then after numerously repeating them you just want me to create something for you that really is pointless that you can make if you actually took the time to actually read everything I stated in my responses.