Re: Simultaneous desktop environments (Gnome and xfce) in two X server sessions.

* On 2012 21 Feb 11:56 -0600, Tony Baldwin wrote:
> I'm just curious, after looking at this thread (but haven't tried).
> Could one not start a first X session in one tty,
> then go to another (ctrol-alt-#) and login as another user and start a
> different X session?

Yes.  I've done it with KDE 3.5 and XFCE as "switch user" in each which
will spawn a new ?DM and allow another login.  The desktops can be
switched by using clt-alt-# (most often 7 and 8, but does move around
with some DMs such as gdm).

- Nate >>